Thanks to those who attended our Seminar on January 10! We'll be having the seminar again soon--please email Kirsten to be put on the mailing list for a future seminar in February!
GETTING IT SOLD!
Exclusive, FREE home selling/staging seminar sponsored by Georgia Interior Solutions and Prudential Georgia Realty Midtown. Learn the secrets of selling your home in this challenging market from a top Atlanta home stager and realtor!
Where: The Prudential Building 1409 Peachtree Street (park on 2nd level)
Alanta, GA 30309.
Call Kirsten Conover (404) 386-1103 or email her (above)
or call Kathy Nielsen (678) 522-8392
From Kathy Nielsen, Home Stager:
- Learn how to avoid the 5 most common mistakes made by home owners in showcasing their home.
- Learn the best way to arrange your furniture to highlight the features as well as the space.
- Learn which rooms are "key" to the potential buyers visiting your home.
From Kirsten Conover, Realtor:
- Learn how to see your home through the eyes of a buyer's real estate agent.
- Learn why "not being in a hurry to sell" can actually cost you money!
- Learn the pros and cons of selling "as is".
- Learn Why 87% of all For Sale By Owners eventually use a realtor.
Feel free to bring along photos of your home and questions for one on one consultations after the seminar.
**Attendees will be entered to win free staging for one room in your home OR a free realtor-held Open House, including on-line marketing, signage, balloons and refreshments. **
Kathy Nielsen, Atlanta Georgia Home Stager
"Atlanta's Premier Home Staging Provider"
Regional V.P. Southeast, Real Estate Staging Assocation
Nominated for Professional Stager of the Year
Selected to stage a home in an upcoming episode of HGTV's "Sleep On It"
Kirsten Conover, Realtor
"Explore Your Opportunites in Real Estate"
Prudential Honor Society, Certified Relocation Specialist,
Accredited Buyer's Representative, Million Dollar Club
Featured in AJC "Ask An Agent" column and Points North Magazine